2nd Shift Quality Inspector
We are looking for a reliable, dynamic, resourceful 2nd shift Quality Inspector to join our dynamic team in Roanoke, Virginia.Quality Inspectors check the quality of the product that are being filled on production lines our manufacturing plant in accordance with standards and specifications.
- Review the fill and assembly specification and the standard received from the Quality Supervisor
- Compare assembly with the standard on each production line
- Work with the team to ensure that product meets specification
- Check the pull force of the cap using pull force gauge to determine whether the bottle was assembled correctly
- Verify that the product isn’t leaking by testing a sample in the vacuum chamber every 30 minutes.
- Check quality of the crimp using test equipment to ensure that the bottle is sealed properly
- Randomly check samples from each pallet before pallet is removed from the production floor and approve
- Collect customer samples and retain samples and label appropriately
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- 1 year of experience of inspection experience preferred in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical or related industry in Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculation
- Ability to use a counting scale and RF Scanner
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance (no cost to you)
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) Plan
About the Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
To learn more about our company, please visit our websites:
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.