(Human Resources) HR Generalist - Ridgefield, NJ
We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated HR Generalist to join our team in Ridgefield, New Jersey.
Candidate must be bilingual (English/Spanish). Recent graduates will not be considered. Must have experience in a manufacturing setting.
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for leading the execution of HR strategy for the salary and hourly employee population at our location in Ridgefield. The successful HR Generalist will act as an employee champion and change agent. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, provide day-to-day HR support to site managers and employees, and partner with senior management to define and deliver world class HR processes.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Partner with management to understand business goals, people implications, and execute region/site level HR programs
- Manage large temporary workforce and associated spend
- Promote positive employee relations management, as measured by the annual Employee Survey, supporting a collaborative, high performance culture through participation in local events or Employee Resource Groups
- Partner with HR teams to develop and implement change initiatives within assigned client group to drive organizational alignment and effective human resource utilization
- Lead and promote a positive company culture by being an advocate for employees while achieving company goals
- Partner with talent acquisition leader and managers to drive recruitment and employee development strategies including onboarding, employee training and development, career management, talent reviews, and succession planning
- Counsel management on employee relations issues to ensure that the business follows applicable laws and policies; support investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 3+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bi-lingual professional; strong verbal/written Spanish and English communication skills.
- Experience working with large hourly and temporary populations. Have supported up to 100 hourly and salary employees in a warehouse setting.
- Have managed recruitment efforts for entry level hourly workers; possess strong relationships with temp agencies in the area.
- Experienced with coaching/counseling/employee relations/investigations/benefits
- Functional knowledge of HR domains, systems, practices, and labor laws.
- Able to adapt to an intense, ever changing environment.
- Winning personality!!!
- A flexible can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
Voyant Beauty is a full-service partner to the personal care and beauty industry and a leading value-added manufacturer of innovative hair care, bath and body, and skin care products to both established multi-nationals and fast-growing emerging brands.
Voyant Beautyhas 7 manufacturing facilities across the USA and Poland with 3 Innovation centers located in New Jersey, Chicago and California. The company employs more than 1000 people.
Be part of the excitement!
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.