Document Control Specialist
Voyant Beauty is growing! Come join us if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career!
The document control associate will maintain the flow of both electronic and hard-copied controlled documents, department files and resource materials. Other responsibilities include writing document control systems and putting them into action, logging, tracking and maintaining batch records, coordinating document control issues between external subcontractors, service providers and fulfillment houses, and preparing reports regarding quality issues. The document control specialist must be able to recognize problems, recommend solutions and put the solutions into action. They must also be able to maintain confidentiality as they interact with all levels of an organization.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Completes batch reconciliation.
- Reviews BOMs.
- Routes & logs raw materials test sheets.
- Manages raw material testing and approvals.
- Releases and approves raw materials in MAX.
- Creates, prints, verifies & logs raw material green tags.
- Releases, places material on hold or rejects finished goods in Access.
- Sends first production samples to customer for approval.
- Handles all FedEx & UPS shipments that leave Dansher.
- Creates customer C of As, C of M’s.
- Creates, reviews & approves internal Fill and Assembly specifications.
- Maintains and distributes external documents.
- Maintains and tracks routing of internal and external documents.
- Retrieves archived documents for various departments and customers.
- Files documents.
- Maintains safety books.
- Special projects as required.
- Observes safety rules.
- Follows cGMP.
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must have good communication skills
- Prior experience supervising staff
- Must have High School Diploma