The Account Manager oversees and coordinates all customer needs in the organization including processing customer orders, managing all new product lines including Bill of Material (BOM) creation, and daily communication with the Voyant Beauty operation teams.
- Coordinates new projects/launches ensure that line trials and first productions are clearly communicated to all departments involved and that customer timelines are met.
- Determines the most crucial needs of customers and carries them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine the best way to service the account in keeping in line with the protocols and needs of Voyant Beauty.
- Responsible for pricing, quality issue communication, and all other customer related activities.
- Collaborates with sales to maintain sales forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; associate degree or three to five years relative experience in an account management position in lieu of degree.
- Must be very organized, highly motivated, energetic individual that has excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present information to upper management and to our customers.
- Ability to lead customer teams and have excellent prioritization skills.
- Team oriented, assertive and detailed self-starter with a good understanding of the manufacturing process required.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross-functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Advanced Excel experience is a must.
- Customer and deadline oriented with a sense of urgency and proven ability to creatively resolve problems.