QC Document Associate
We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated 1st Shift Document Control Associate to join our dynamic team in Hodgkins, Illinois.
The primary function of the document control associate will maintain the flow of both electronic and hard-copied controlled documents, department files and resource materials. Other responsibilities include writing document control systems and putting them into action, logging, tracking and maintaining batch records, coordinating document control issues between external subcontractors, service providers and fulfillment houses, and preparing reports regarding quality issues. The document control specialist must be able to recognize problems, recommend solutions and put the solutions into action. They must also be able to maintain confidentiality as they interact with all levels of an organization. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Completes batch reconciliation.
- Creates batch production records.
- Reviews BOMs.
- Files master raw materials test sheets.
- Scans raw material test sheets into LaserFiche.
- Releases, places material on hold or rejects finished goods in SQL.
- Sends first production samples to customer for approval.
- Handles FedEx & UPS accounts for sample shipments.
- Creates customer C of As, C of M’s.
- Creates, reviews & approves internal Fill and Assembly specifications.
- Maintains and distributes external documents.
- Maintains and tracks routing of internal and external documents.
- Retrieves archived documents for various departments and customers.
- Files documents.
- Enters Bill of Materials (BOM) in MAX.
- Follows cGMP.
- Special projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in this area or related field
- Excellent computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to communicate problems as they arise and feel comfortable working with all departments.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent and reliable attention to detail.