Receiver - Raw Materials
Receives and moves materials per purchasing needs. Operates various material handling equipment for correct movement of raw materials per direction of the Warehouse Supervisor and Compounding Manager.
- Unload material from trucks in receiving area
- Verify all invoices for accuracy involving packing slip, vendor and quantity.
- Knowledgeable in the company's HAZCOM program and adhere to manufacturer's label instructions for the safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Meet all work schedules.
- Maintain accurate records
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to do basic math, which includes but not limited to additions, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages.
- 2-5 years relevant experience, in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing to work on any of the 3 shifts, and available for O.T. when necessary.
- Proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Forklift experience required.