1st shift Incoming Packaging Inspector
Inspect and maintain control of the incoming materials. Communicate with employees, In-Process Supervisor, and upper management. Make suggestions for process improvements that will improve the company’s efficiency at meeting the customer’s requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Inspect and test components per specification.
- Document inspection data.
- Notify supervisor of any deviations from specification.
- Use proper equipment for testing.
- Create component Inspection sheets per customer specifications for new components when applicable.
- Train new inspectors
- Maintain Control of Quality Records.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP, work instructions and company policies/procedures.
- Special Projects as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, cosmetic or personal care setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, document and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with inventory control using RF scanning.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.