About Aware Products Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products. We’re seeking a highly driven, dynamic, motivated Line Lead to join our dynamic team Chatsworth, California.
This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of filling machines, line quality and utilization/rotation of line team in accordance with company specifications. Ensure work area is free of debris, spilled product, and prompt reporting of unsafe condition to management, which may jeopardize safety or product quality. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Responsible for production line start-up process, line workers including: line assemblers and filling operators.
- Monitor employee and machinery efficiencies meeting or exceeding PPLH standards.
- Ensure that the scheduled work effort is accomplished to production specifications, on time and consistent with quality requirements and ensure cGMP and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) compliance
- Responsible for production reports.
- Communicate and enforce company policies to workers including safety regulations.
- Reassign employees to secondary production lines as needed.
- Ensure disposition of finished goods in accordance with the California Operation’s Quality Acceptable Levels.
- Responsible for in-process inspection procedures.
- Track group attendance record on a daily basis and inform manager of any employee not meeting attendance requirements.
- Work with Machine Maintenance and Quality Assurance staff in order to identify and troubleshoot production concerns.
- Responsible for the training of new Associates assigned to filling lines.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred or manufacturing experience acting as a Production Leader
- Minimum two years experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on project assignments.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work special schedules as required to satisfy job requirements and OT when necessary – including weekends.