1st Shift Machine Operator
Packaging Operator will be responsible of the following:
- Identifies, documents and ensures equipment defects are corrected.
- Makes machine/equipment adjustments to run quality product at specifications.
- Helps establish visual equipment centerlines and ensures operational adherence.
- Knows how to complete basic equipment troubleshooting and problem solving to eliminate minor stops, breakdowns and process failures.
- Understands, tracks and reports key measures that summarize daily/monthly equipment/operational efficiency.
- Understands all Voyant Beauty document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures are followed on their line/equipment.
- Establishes and executes against “End of Shift” clean up and transition standards and provides effective feedback to other shifts regarding transition items.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required.
High School Diploma or GED
2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Strong Team Player
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others.