To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills.
Reporting to supply chain manager, this customer facing role will be the key point of contact between customers, vendors, internal stakeholders, and manufacturing. You will manage end to end Supply Chain management, add value to S&OP process and drive key deliverables.
- Analyze customers demand requirements and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve forecast accuracy
- Manage supply planning database and meet the customers' demands in a timely manner.
- In charge of inventory of components and raw materials required to fulfill customers' orders.
- Manage production forecasting with production scheduler, components receiving, inventory and manufacturing in order to identify potential problems.
- Coordinate new projects/launches ensure that line trials and first productions requirements are clearly communicated to all departments involved and that customer timelines are met.
- Maintain the product cycle and stock level to ensure enough supply, adjust the gap to meet the customer needs.
- Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
- Contribute to various New Product Development projects
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross-functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Excel are preferred.
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Planning, SOP facilitation and S&OP implementation in a cosmetic manufacturer environment or similar
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401K)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development