Delivers and moves materials per production needs. Operates various material handling equipment and completed manual work per direction of the Warehouse Manager and Production Supervisors.
Forklift Operator will be responsible of the following:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels.
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing.
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation.
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as require
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others
- 1st and 2nd shift
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance (no cost to you)
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) Plan
About the Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
To learn more about our company, please visit our websites:
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.