Quality Inspector - Components
Under general supervision, performs quality inspections and testing of all incoming packaging components in accordance with established procedures.
- Sample using Z1.4 testing tables and cGMP practices.
- Verify the identity and quantity of the material against receiving documents and other relevant documentation provided.
- Test incoming material utilizing all required equipment and instrumentation.
- Ensure that the samples meet Voyant beauty’s Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) criteria.
- Maintain incoming log of materials received and all associated paperwork
- Disposition according to our established AQL criteria once all testing has been completed
- All materials must be properly labeled in accordance to the determined disposition
- Maintain work area to the outlined 5S established for the location
- Maintain all laboratory equipment and ensure timely calibration where required.
- Follow all cGMP and safety requirements and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Quality Management.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment and demonstrated consumer goods product knowledge.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.