Forklift Driver - 2nd shift
Delivers and moves materials per production needs. Operates various material handling equipment and completed manual work per direction of the Warehouse Manager and Production Supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Material Handler will be responsible of the following:
- Picks and delivers packaging components for line start-up and for ongoing usage of packaging line. This includes control of the labels.
- Removes completed pallets from packaging lines and takes to stretch wrapper for wrapping and proper ticketing.
- Transports labeled pallets to staging area for transportation.
- Responsible for inventory control within the production department.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others.