Lead Cycle Counter
Under general supervision, maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility, by performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory and to reconcile variances according to the approved policies and procedures. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Cycle count, component inventory daily
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Utilize ERP system to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand, according to Work Instructions.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
- Dispose of Inventory as directed. Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary to fit shelving.
- Assist in putting production returns in location according to procedure.
- Assist cycle count of Finish Good and Raw inventory.
- 5-S responsibilities, to maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Conform to all quality and safety procedures.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred. two years experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment and demonstrated consumer goods product knowledge in lieu of diploma.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Required to use Weigh Scales.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.