Senior Financial Analyst
We’re seeking a highly driven, dynamic, motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Holmdel, New Jersey. As the sole financial resource at the plant, you will own the local month end close process, KPI analysis, while offering suggestions to improve financial results of operations. You have strong experience analyzing material flow, MUV, scrap, labor and other operational elements.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Complete month end closing requirements for the plant including closing entries and month-end reporting package.
- Provide accurate information and reports for plant KPI’s that enable plant management team to track and measure performance.
- Possess the skills to analyze and explain material flow, MUV, scrap, and other operational issues as they relate to financial results.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analyze plant data and work with the operational teams to recommend solutions and corrective actions.
- Analysis of customer and product sales, margins and profitability in support of reported results and strategies.
- Lead plant preparation of department level annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Identify and report obsolete and excess inventory and assist with disposition.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and 3+ years related experience.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing or Logistics environment.
- Has done month end close for plant location and skilled analyzing/providing insights on ways to reduce costs on labor, scrap, aged/excess inventory, other.
- Experienced presenting month end financial status to senior management.
- Skilled creating budgets and managing site specific P&L.
- Strong analytical skills, solid attention to detail and strong demonstrated sense of curiosity.
- Advanced experience with Excel and basic knowledge of PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and master new finance systems.
- Accountability for deadlines and ability to thrive in an evolving, fast packed environment including multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Strong experience and technical competence in budget analysis, variance analysis, and financial forecasting.
- Disciplined, hands-on and comfortable working in lean organizations.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Generous base salary, bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance plus matching 401K.