Quality Inspector - Incoming Raw Materials
- Position Overview:
Under general supervision, performs quality inspections and testing of all incoming raw materials in accordance with established procedures. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Verifies documentation for accuracy and that all information matches (P.O receipt, COA, containers and proper labeling).
- Retrieves required number of samples using aseptic procedures from each lot as per Voyant Beauty specifications and sends to the QC lab.
- Conducts all analytical tests required based on each material characteristics.
- Disposition items either Approves or rejects materials as required.
- Understand, exercise and enforce all cGMP and safety requirements and procedures
- Monitor, and evaluate all documented test results, and batch adjustments, recommending corrective action or change control as required.
- Other tasks or special projects as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated, cGMP manufacturing environment and demonstrated consumer goods product knowledge.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Bilingual highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.