About the Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website:
We are currently in need of pre-weigh employees on 1st shift. The Pre-Weigh Associate is responsible for pre-weighing all raw material, chemicals and fragrances per specific batch card instructions.
Pre-Weigh Associate will be responsible of the following:
- Verify all chemicals being pre-weighed for specific batch
- Scan each chemical, allocate to batch, and pre-weigh per batch instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag / initial
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and initial
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep pre-weigh booth clean
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as needed.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.